“I'd recommend Payroll Giving to anyone. It's simple and safe, it provides direct support in these difficult times for charities that I care about, and it's a great way of giving something back. Every employer should give its employees the chance to get involved.”
Angus Saer Director - EMEA Equities
ING Commercial Banking
Set up your personalised Giving Online website for your company or charity.See more details
The support provided by regular payments such as payroll gifts are absolutely vital to our programmes for children.
It is only with sustained, stable funding that these programmes are able to deliver the ongoing help required to make a lasting difference to children’s lives – and your regular donation will ensure exactly this type of secure support.
You are here : Home \
The easy way to give from your pay
Giving Online® is your company branded Payroll Giving donor recruitment website.
You can have your own branded website to promote Payroll Giving to your employees, completely free of charge!
Employees use Giving Online® when your organisation runs a Payroll Giving campaign, using your electronic communications to employees – text to mobiles, e-newsletters, emails, e-payslip, and desk top communications etc.
Giving Online is now accessible on smartphones, all computers and large internet TV’s.
Giving Online® has already raised over £18 million for UK charities through Payroll Giving, working with major UK employers including BT, BBC, BAE Systems, Next, Network Rail, Rolls Royce and Children in Need.
- Help to achieve a Gold Quality Mark Award
- An online facility for your staff – an end to paper
- A simple method to increase take-up of your scheme
- Facility to promote Payroll Giving when you want
- Live and immediate activity reports directly for your payroll department and Payroll Giving agency
- Less data input time for your payroll departments
- An email and telephone help line for staff
- Secure and encrypted
- You can promote your own charity of the year/charity partners
To get your company Giving Online® website up and running, call 01271 344360 or email us at email@example.com